The ALS Therapy Alliance (ATA) was established in 2002 to galvanize a consortium of scientists at multiple institutions to cure ALS. ATA's unique, collaborative enterprise spans a variety of laboratories and universities on a global scale.
ATA's long-standing partnership with CVS/pharmacy has raised more than $30 million through annual fundraising efforts.
ATA has made great strides in the fight against ALS. Our ground-breaking research has been highlighted in many prestigious publications and journals, including GEN Generic Engineering & Biotechnology News, ScienceDaily, NeuroTalk, Drug Store News, Inscience Organisation and more.
Today, the ATA secures strategic partnerships with organizations who want to help fight this debilitating and deadly disease. Together with our partners, we're creating awareness of - and funds for - ALS research.
Our Board of Directors consists of esteemed researchers, scientists and Nobel Prize winners who are affiliated with top institutions, such as Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard College, Tufts University, Children's Hospital Boston, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Columbia University, Boston University, Brandeis University, and the University of Massachusetts Medical School. In addition to the work in this country, the ATA is collaborating with scientists globally, working with scientists, researchers and physicians in Israel, China, Germany, India, Belgium, Mexico and Chile.
We seek partnerships with media organizations that want to be able to share breakthrough research and news, attract additional readers/viewers/listeners, increase sales/ad space, and help inspire communities to help fundraising efforts to eradicate this horrible disease.
The ALS Therapy Alliance can:
- Connect you with experts in the ALS field who can talk about exciting research, potential treatments and new areas being investigated.
- Arrange interviews with individuals and families living with this deadly disease, who can explain how they're coping with this debilitating neurological disorder, which still has no cure.
- Provide the most updated statistics and facts about ALS from the greatest minds in the scientific field.
- Serve as a reliable resource for your upcoming medical stories on this condition.
- Help you spread awareness about ALS and the need for ongoing fundraising.
We invite you to learn more about us and discover how a partnership with the ALS Therapy Alliance will benefit your organization - and your target audiences. For more information or to discuss next steps, please contact Maureen O'Connell at firstname.lastname@example.org.